Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Riversway Leisure Cayman Tail tent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maztez
Not so new now
Not so new now
maztez

Number of posts : 89
Home City : Gold Coast Qld
Model and year : super custom 3ltr turbo diesel 1995
Registration date : 2011-06-11

Riversway Leisure Cayman Tail tent Empty
PostSubject: Riversway Leisure Cayman Tail tent   Riversway Leisure Cayman Tail tent Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:22 pm

I am seeking any info regarding the Riversway Leisure Outdoor Revolution Cayman Tail tent / awning for our Sc van ..
They have a store at Preston Docklands in the Uk whist only do shipping in Australia ..I am looking for any one who has one or has seen it and are they user friendly and worth the dollars ..To me they look great but i am a bit reluctant to just buy one sight unseen ..
Appreciate any help / advice ..cheers Tezza
Back to top Go down
pete b

Number of posts : 12
Home City : kurri kurri
Model and year : 1995 super custom 3litre turbo diesel
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Riversway Leisure Cayman Tail tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riversway Leisure Cayman Tail tent   Riversway Leisure Cayman Tail tent Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:34 am

maztez wrote:
I am seeking any info regarding the Riversway Leisure Outdoor Revolution Cayman Tail tent / awning for our Sc van ..
They have a store at Preston Docklands in the Uk whist only do shipping in Australia ..I am looking for any one who has one or has seen it and are they user friendly and worth the dollars ..To me they look great but i am a bit reluctant to just buy one sight unseen ..
Appreciate any help / advice ..cheers Tezza
Have got one for my 1995 SC.A bit cumbersome first up to erect but will be quicker once figured out.The good point is it can be left up without the van there,also it has a good size room,folds up fairly small but there is no floor between the end of the van and the start of the tent.Took a while to figure out the tightening straps around the end of van.There are no detailed instructions (still figuring out some odd positioned anchors etc.)All in all not a bad tent but I think it's a touch expensive,wouldn't put it up except if staying overnight somewhere.
Back to top Go down

Riversway Leisure Cayman Tail tent
Page 1 of 1