Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Front seats

Go down 
+3
Clive
stepawayfromthemachine
uwink
7 posters
AuthorMessage
uwink

Number of posts : 19
Home City : Bedford. UK
Model and year : 94 Reimo Camper 2.8
Registration date : 2012-10-31

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi guys,
I know this as asked 3-4 years ago (not by me) but does anyone know if any other Hiace front seats will fit my 89 camper or is it cheap enough....he says laughing to himself....to get the originals re-upholstered! Usual probs of seams beginning to come apart.

Looks like a good week-end coming up....time to get some use from her! (the camper I mean!)

Happy days!

Trevor.
Back to top Go down
stepawayfromthemachine
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 32
Home City : Bedford, UK
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Where abouts in Bedford are you dude?  Can't believe there's another owner in Bedford!
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:08 am

I did ask as a vehicle refinishers a few years ago £75 a seat plus materials. Needle and thread worked for me.
Back to top Go down
uwink

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi step, I am in Brickhill part of bedford but work not far from you in goldington road area, I sometimes use the Toy (as we call it) to travel to work  in. Nice pics of yours! Did you get the answers that you were seeking for probs you have had?

Thanks for that Clive. I wanted to change the texture of the seats,(I have the vinyl ones) even before I noticed my drivers seat beginning to undo at seam. I think I will make local enquiries and start saving!
Back to top Go down
stepawayfromthemachine
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 32
Home City : Bedford, UK
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:42 pm

You could try Tony Baldesarre in Queens Park. He's down Coventry Road, although he said he was very close to closing down due to retiring last time I saw him a few months ago. Wink
Back to top Go down
uwink

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:51 am

Thanks for that. I think I have heard of him now you mention his name! I will look him up. Let you know how I get on!
Back to top Go down
WERX
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
WERX

Number of posts : 475
Home City : Sydney
Model and year : Toyota Hiace Super Custom 2000
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:13 am

You can get whole sets of seat covers from Japan specificalloy made for SC's. They are very good, I have a set in mine, took me a day to fit. Not sure how much as I bought mine second hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.werx.net.au
uwink

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Thanks for that Werx! I will have a hunt around and see what I can find.
Back to top Go down
tonyscott

Number of posts : 5
Home City : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:43 am

You should search around your area or go to any good garage or car care center. Might be be you find your stuff.
Back to top Go down
uwink

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:02 am

Thanks for that Tonyscott. I keep looking and asking but anything for these Toyota's are like the proverbial rocking horse stuff!
Back to top Go down
Piedpiper

Number of posts : 13
Home City : Bedford UK
Model and year : 1992 Cruising Cabin
Registration date : 2013-03-18

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:33 pm

I know this is a late reply but this guy did a great job of my rock'n'roll bed. Also in Queens park

Maz

MJs upholstery

127A Marlborough Rd
Bedford
01234 359977

Bound to be local for you!

Hope this helps.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.etaenergy.co.uk
uwink

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:29 am

Thanks for that Maz......its not too late as I have done nothing about it yet. other things have taken priority lately.
Back to top Go down
Piedpiper

Number of posts : 13
Home City : Bedford UK
Model and year : 1992 Cruising Cabin
Registration date : 2013-03-18

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:05 am

No worries, just for clarity - Maz is the Guy at MJ's upholstery.....

Where are you BTW? Turns out the other Bedford guy on the forum is in my street just off castle Rd!

P
Back to top Go down
http://www.etaenergy.co.uk
uwink

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Sorry about that P! I am in Brickhill but work in Goldington Rd, I am quite often down Castle Rd way using the shops. I have noticed a Cruiser parked up down there in a side road before now, is that yours? I sometimes go to work in the "Toy", as we call it, and drive it to Castle Rd.
Back to top Go down
Kimbo

Number of posts : 7
Home City : Melbourne
Model and year : 1994 3ltr turbo very clean
Registration date : 2013-08-07

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:22 am

Hi everyone I have for sale middle seat + single beside it and the rear seat including rails out of a 94 SC CONSTANT 4X4 if interested let me no
Cheers
Kimbo MELBOURNE VIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Front seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front seats   Front seats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front seats
Page 1 of 1