Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kerrylfleigh

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Geelong
Registration date : 2013-07-01

Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible Empty
PostSubject: Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible   Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:39 am

Any tips short of going to Japan as to how i can get a replacement back light cover for my 2000 SC Hiace ? Have tried ebay, wreckers all over Australia, toyota dealers and everything else i can think of...
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible   Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:25 am

If you go on toyodiy.com find the part number Toyota will be able to order it for you from Japan.
Back to top Go down
kerrylfleigh

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Geelong
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible   Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:29 am

Clive wrote:
If you go on toyodiy.com find the part number Toyota will be able to order it for you from Japan.

Thx for taking the time to pass on this info - i have tried my local toyota dealer but they won't help because the car is imported - will try some other dealers a bit further away. Great site btw - cheers!
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible   Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:39 am

Under the Toyota World Wide Support, your local one has no option other than requests parts on your behalf. Some are lazy and won't look up the part number, shrug shoulders and look at you as if you have just landed the Toyota badged spaceship in the parking area. Armed with the part number they have no excuse!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible   Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking back left tail light and it's seeming imposible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: