Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hiace super custom limited for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Number of posts : 472
Home City : Cheshire
Model and year : 93 2.4 turbo supercustom limited
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Hiace super custom limited for sale Empty
PostSubject: Hiace super custom limited for sale   Hiace super custom limited for sale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:41 am

Right,hope I don't regret this but I think I might have to sell.This has been a fantastic bus for me and my family but now she is looking a bit tired and needs a few jobs.Engine is spot on comes with a power module for more erm....power:D and also had the injectors rebuilt  https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com/t653-need-more-power £470.It had new Toyota tems shocks a few years ago costing around £500 https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com/t576-shockers-tems .It also has a stainless steel exhaust so no need to ever buy a new one, cost around £400.It also had the turbo actuator replaced a few years ago with a genuine Toyota item £175 plus fitting.Also has split rims that could do with a refurb.Heater plugs were all done a few years ago aswell.Its mot`d till November but runs out of tax at the end of june.I have owned this since the person who first registered it in the uk to sell it.It will also come with the Toyota electronic parts catalogue discs if I can find them.These are great for looking at parts on the hiace.
I am in no rush to sell as I want to make sure my new car is as reliable as this one is.
Anyone interested please pm me for a chat.
Also please feel free to read all my previous posts on the forum about the vehicle.
A pic of her in her hayday https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com/t143-maximus-bus
Maximus
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: Hiace super custom limited for sale   Hiace super custom limited for sale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:05 am

Now on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/toyota-hiace-super-custom-limited-turbo-diesel-people-carrier-auto-/181166509355?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a2e5d8d2b
Back to top Go down
stepawayfromthemachine
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 32
Home City : Bedford, UK
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hiace super custom limited for sale   Hiace super custom limited for sale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:29 pm

'No bell ends please' Smile
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: Hiace super custom limited for sale   Hiace super custom limited for sale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Razz  I probably have put a few people off putting that but I had a bad experience selling an old landrover.I ended up waiting for 3 weeks,excuse after excuse before they said they didn't realize how far away they were(about 2 hours away) and had not read this in the advert.DOH.Shocked 
I put it back on ebay and it sold for a lower price(probably people wondering why it was relisted 3 weeks later).I then had a new set of bell ends messaging me saying not to sell it as they were watching it and would pay a lot more than it went for,4 in total.
Once a deal is struck I keep my word.Imagine how the lucky bidder had felt if I made an excuse not to sell it to him.And besides that how can you trust 4 bell ends that watch something for a week without even asking a question about it then expect you to give them a good deal.Its just not cricket Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiace super custom limited for sale   Hiace super custom limited for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiace super custom limited for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: