Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Factory Cruise Control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wazza61

Number of posts : 17
Home City : South West Rocks NSW Australia
Model and year : 1996 KZH100 Super Custom 2WD Auto. !KZ-TE 3.0L Turbo Diesel.
Registration date : 2013-06-03

Factory Cruise Control Empty
PostSubject: Factory Cruise Control   Factory Cruise Control Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Our 1996 KZH100 doesn't have cruise control but I would like it for my wife as she has a back injury. I came across this site http://www.megazip.ru/ru/auto/toyota/view/494/4504/43541/419822#g419822 It's Russian & shows the parts of what looks to be a factory cruise control setup. I have been wondering if it is possible to buy the bits & pieces & make up a factory cruise control. Even if I can just get the factory steering wheel mounted control switch & adapt it to an aftermarket kit for a more professional factory look. I'm not sure if you would need a different clock spring also. The control shows a part number 84630 but when I Google this, it appears to be an incomplete part number? I was also wondering if there is a dash light for cruise on?

Anyone out there have any information? You can translate to English easily with Google Chrome.
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Factory Cruise Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factory Cruise Control   Factory Cruise Control Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:24 am

84630 is the general number, Hiace electrics for example, the next 5 missing numbers are for the part.

Have a search on www.toyodiy.com
Back to top Go down

Factory Cruise Control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Hiace Mechanical Matters :: GREASE MONKEY !!! (sorry couldnt resist its a BF2142 thing)-
Jump to: