Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Custom for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
customcruiser

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Crewe
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Super Custom for sale Empty
PostSubject: Super Custom for sale   Super Custom for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:06 am

I have a 1992 Japanese import Super Custom automatic 2.4Ltr diesel that I am selling. She need some TLC and a good home. It does need a little bit of work, but I lack the know how and the funds to do it. It runs really well although the transmission does need some work (kind of runs like a semi automatic). There is a couple of patches of body work that need doing and probably needs a service. I live in Crewe, Cheshire. If you have any questions or are interested then p[lease get in contact. I need a quick sale so will be putting it on ebay in a couple of days time but first wanted to offer it to the forum. I am looking for £1500 O.N.O.

Call: 07540590951
email: jamie@jamiewaddington.co.uk

Cheers
Jamie

[img]Super Custom for sale Dscf2412[/img]
Back to top Go down

Super Custom for sale
Page 1 of 1