Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how do i add a cd player to this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnsta1

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Melbourne
Registration date : 2013-02-15

how do i add a cd player to this? Empty
PostSubject: how do i add a cd player to this?   how do i add a cd player to this? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Hey guys I have this cassette /Japanese navigator/TV/CD player control unit but problem is Or didn't come with the CD player so I was wondering how I could add a CD player to this unit?
Back to top Go down
MalL
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 155
Home City : Brisbane
Model and year : LH119 1991
Registration date : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Re: how do i add a cd player to this?   how do i add a cd player to this? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:55 am

Mine came with a similar unit to the way yours sounds. I didn't bother trying to add to it, there are too many items not compatible with Aussi systems. There are many good systems available for not too much money and you know what you get will work here. You also get up-to-date features such as bluetooth, usb input etc. I got a JVC AM/FM/CD with those features, plus remote control which is useful in the camper, for about $150.
Back to top Go down
wazza61

Number of posts : 17
Home City : South West Rocks NSW Australia
Model and year : 1996 KZH100 Super Custom 2WD Auto. !KZ-TE 3.0L Turbo Diesel.
Registration date : 2013-06-03

PostSubject: Double Din GPS   how do i add a cd player to this? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi, I fitted a Chinese double din GPS all in one unit with Bluetooth, DVD etc from Ebay. Cost $310 Aussie. You just need a Toyota to din wiring adapter to suit & it just plugs in. The original brackets can be re-used. A bit of filing around the edges of the hole & it's in. I think the ones with a 6.2 inch screen are better than a 7 inch that is motorised (less likely to play up). You also get a reversing camera capability when you fit one of these units. All the big Japanese brands cost around $1000 but are better quality. Mine is Windows CE based but you can also get Android based units.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i add a cd player to this?   how do i add a cd player to this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do i add a cd player to this?
Page 1 of 1