Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SNOW ..........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
izzzzythedog
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 69
Home City : midlands
Registration date : 2011-09-17

SNOW .......... Empty
PostSubject: SNOW ..........   SNOW .......... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 am

its fun fun in the uk at the minute , theres rather alot of the wet stuff normally but at the moment its gone hard so everything is beautiful and white in uk hiace van world ,,,although it isnt

for a start the van may be lovely to drive and a laugh but given ive no rear seats in and therefore no weight on the back end its interesting looking for traction , mix in a slaphead tyre and near 9 inch of snow then im going nowhere at the moment , shame that as im mid moving house and ive 2 weeks to get it sorted or im in big trouble

another fun thing was i took the scrapper out of the van to sort out my 4x4 , this would have been fine if i hadnt left the door open to return the scrapper ,,,, still it was only open for 2 days straight and not too much snow got inside doh!

roll on the summer

SNOW .......... DSCN2765
SNOW .......... DSCN2772
SNOW .......... DSCN2767
SNOW .......... DSCN2771
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Number of posts : 472
Home City : Cheshire
Model and year : 93 2.4 turbo supercustom limited
Registration date : 2007-06-09

SNOW .......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW ..........   SNOW .......... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:36 am

Snow tiz great in the hiace.A slight incline up a backstreet on my way to pick the boy up from school had me in a panic as she slowly ground to a halt.Terror set in in the car behind as the knob was 2 feet away and the van was going sideways.10 mins later and plenty of revs we made it.The street has been given a wide berth recently Neutral
Back to top Go down
milkman
Been here a while
Been here a while
milkman

Number of posts : 129
Home City : london
Model and year : LH113V 1992 Composer
Registration date : 2010-06-15

SNOW .......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW ..........   SNOW .......... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:32 pm

I wish I'd been in my 'ace last night as I could of stopped and camped.
Very foolishly allowed my satnav to direct me off the M6 last night because of snow. Instead the idiot thing sent me through Stone, Leek and a blizzard. Still the prius is very warm and reliable…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SNOW .......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW ..........   SNOW .......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SNOW ..........
Page 1 of 1