Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UK Camping meets - dates and venues.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

UK Camping meets - dates and venues. Empty
PostSubject: UK Camping meets - dates and venues.   UK Camping meets - dates and venues. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:38 am

A few meets being organised through the TEOC. All welcome any vehicle except JAE which must be a Japanese vehicle to get in!

I run Brean, and it is on a just turn up basis as is Lechlade.

Penisar and Woodvale have to be pre booked any interest and I'll supply more info.

What do we do, well from organised family fun and games to chill out with a beer of 10, most have a BBQ and a raffle. Woodvale and JAE are a car show and your vehicle will be an exhibit.

25-27 May.... Brean,

15-17 June.......Lechlade...............................................GL7 3HA

20-22nd July Penisar Mynydd Caravan Park.....http://www.penisarmynydd.co.uk

4th 5th August .....Woodvale Rally.............Woodvale ...................L37 7AD woodvale-rally.org.uk/

7/8/9TH September.... JAE

Back to top Go down
izzzzythedog
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 69
Home City : midlands
Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: UK Camping meets - dates and venues.   UK Camping meets - dates and venues. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:29 am

im at JAE with the celica owners club , im infamous for one of my other cars , a convertible celica which is a chop job to become a gt4 with 4 wheel drive , sometimes it even works , whilst at jae i always check out the vans and have never noticed a hiace there yet ? must be the beer , id guess there parked up on the top field opposite the opening to the corporate section ?

this is my little freak show taken at jae

UK Camping meets - dates and venues. Jae2011047
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!

PostSubject: Re: UK Camping meets - dates and venues.   UK Camping meets - dates and venues. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:29 am

Not got a Hiace any more, back to a Townace for now. Mostly Estima but a few others such a Regius and a s Sara.
Back to top Go down
mjphiace
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 43
Model and year : 4WD LWB 2.8 Auto High Top Camper 1994
LH129V-ERPDS
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Re: UK Camping meets - dates and venues.   UK Camping meets - dates and venues. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:40 pm

where abouts in Brean do you meet/camp?
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

PostSubject: Re: UK Camping meets - dates and venues.   UK Camping meets - dates and venues. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:56 am

Brean is in Warran Sands Site - Field 3
Back to top Go down
mjphiace
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 43
Model and year : 4WD LWB 2.8 Auto High Top Camper 1994
LH129V-ERPDS
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Re: UK Camping meets - dates and venues.   UK Camping meets - dates and venues. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:35 pm

So is brean camping meet still on next week?

I am hoping to come at least for the saturday. I can't decide whether to bring the family or see if a couple of the lads want to make it a boys night out. I had better decide quick or will be on me own!
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

PostSubject: Re: UK Camping meets - dates and venues.   UK Camping meets - dates and venues. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:52 am

Yes Brean is on.

Family BBQ Sat eve, serious drinking after so fits both choices.....

(Also serious drinking Friday night!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK Camping meets - dates and venues.   UK Camping meets - dates and venues. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK Camping meets - dates and venues.
Page 1 of 1