Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just bought a Japanese import here in the Philippines!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jdavid_32

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Philippines
Registration date : 2012-02-02

Just bought a Japanese import here in the Philippines! Empty
PostSubject: Just bought a Japanese import here in the Philippines!   Just bought a Japanese import here in the Philippines! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Just got a SC here in the Philippines, converted to RH drive though! But they did manage to do a good job at it! Everything seems to a very standard issue, I will be using this for business/ personal use. Business= supply of dry goods to restaurants, any advice on mods and wheels to buy? Should I have better suspension at the rear wheels? Please do tell me, will start modifying in 2-3 days, just want to plan it out! This monster is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Just bought a Japanese import here in the Philippines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought a Japanese import here in the Philippines!   Just bought a Japanese import here in the Philippines! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:39 am

The suspension should be fine, designed to take 6 sumo wrestlers or 8 adults. Never had a problem loading it apart from once when the rear tyres rubbed on the wheel arch but that was a lot of stones slabs all at the back!
Back to top Go down

Just bought a Japanese import here in the Philippines!
Page 1 of 1