Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Ace 1KZ blue smoke when idling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred_du_Plessis

Fred_du_Plessis

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Chingola, Zambia
Registration date : 2011-12-27

Hi Ace 1KZ blue smoke when idling Empty
PostSubject: Hi Ace 1KZ blue smoke when idling   Hi Ace 1KZ blue smoke when idling Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Hello Forum,
I am very new to the Forum.

My bus was parked for few months, wouldn't start, cleaned out Diesel Fuel System. Service all oils, replaced filters, checked for leaks, bleed out air. 2x glow plugs still not good, BUT...

Once started, it puffs rings of blue smoke, when idling. When rev raised, it turns to black, blue disappears. Idling brings back blue smoke, even with some rings Laughing

It appears there is sump pressure, blowing up into the tappet cover, and forcing into the Turbo via 20mm dia connecting pipe, lubricating the Turbo. Oil rings worn? However, still has good power in the engine.

I checked effect of "when I loosen diesel feed to each Injector" and found No 3 + 4 not making difference.
Removed all 4x, to diesel workshop 2morrow, to see them be good in atomizing.

Am I on the right track? Injectors?

Look forward to hear from you.

Fred, Chingola, Zambia
Back to top Go down
roygee
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Hi Ace 1KZ blue smoke when idling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Ace 1KZ blue smoke when idling   Hi Ace 1KZ blue smoke when idling Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 pm

sounds like the exhaust emission control. fits at the rear of intake manifold, behind the engine.

hope this helps;

ta roy
Back to top Go down

Hi Ace 1KZ blue smoke when idling
Page 1 of 1