Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Cash Cow in the dip!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hattonhall
hattonhall

Number of posts : 5
Home City : Woodridge
Model and year : Super Custom Hiace 1988
Registration date : 2011-12-11

The Cash Cow in the dip! Empty
PostSubject: The Cash Cow in the dip!   The Cash Cow in the dip! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:36 am

Yah see...... this SUPERCUSTOM driver goes out with the missus for a country drive. Too late! the trusty van ends up in a flooded dip in the road. After an hour of hummin and haaing and his missus nagging for him to push while she steered.........they hadn't budged more than a tad.
Suddenly over the hill comes a Tractor (No.....not a Supercustom Tractor!) and the driver calls out in a very friendly voice......."HI! looks like you folks could use a helping hand!"

"Would you really be so kind, oh thankyou thankyou thankyou!" choked our SuperCustom man with sobbing emotion.

"Would you happy with $20?" asked Tractor man.

"Wow, I can't believe it, you are such a thoughtful fellow " sobs Mr. SuperCustom.

With that, the tractor is hitched up and the van is pulled clear and well away from the dip and that puddle.

Handing over the $20, Mr. SuperCustom can't hold back his joy and says......." Sorry to have taken you away from your farmwork..I know Farmers are always very busy. "

Says the Farmer....."Ah! No worrries my friend, I sometimes have to do this up to 20 times in a day!"

Says Mr SuperCustom....."You really are a fine fellow but how on earth do you find the time to do your farmwork?"

Says the Farmer......."Oh I don't have to worry about that much any more to make a living, I have to spend too much time re-filling the water back up in the dip!"

jocolor
Back to top Go down

The Cash Cow in the dip!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General :: Your avin a laugh-
Jump to: