Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DRIVER WINDOW ELECTRIC MOTOR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hattonhall
hattonhall

Number of posts : 5
Home City : Woodridge
Model and year : Super Custom Hiace 1988
Registration date : 2011-12-11

DRIVER WINDOW ELECTRIC MOTOR Empty
PostSubject: DRIVER WINDOW ELECTRIC MOTOR   DRIVER WINDOW ELECTRIC MOTOR Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:17 am

santa santa santa Hi All
I have a 1988 Super Custom Hiace.
The electric motor in the driver's side door now only operates to close the window. So I now have disconnected the connector to it after having to leave the window just slightly open to allow some air in.....but not the rain!
I know it is the motor that is faulty because the supply switch shows the voltage switches in polarity ok, but the motor won't budge.
I have removed all the inside door trim but for the life of me I cannot see how to remove the motor from inside the door cavity!!!

Has any fellow SUPERCUSTOMER (Tell that to your local storekeeper!) had to deal with this problem? Any advice would be appreciated. Merry Xmas to All !
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

DRIVER WINDOW ELECTRIC MOTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRIVER WINDOW ELECTRIC MOTOR   DRIVER WINDOW ELECTRIC MOTOR Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 am

I think you have to remove the glass from the riser mech and out of the door, then the motor and the mech combined.
Back to top Go down

DRIVER WINDOW ELECTRIC MOTOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: