Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amayama Japan - for spare parts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kidmak

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Morya, nsw, Australia
Model and year : 2002 Toyota Hiace Regiusace Super Custom 4WD LWB Diesal turbo Automatic KZH138V-EFPDT 3Lt

Registration date : 2011-10-15

Amayama Japan - for spare parts? Empty
PostSubject: Amayama Japan - for spare parts?   Amayama Japan - for spare parts? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Hi guys and gals, have any of you ordered parts from Justin @ Amayama based in Osaka. Although I have had email replies to a few of my questions
I havn't been able to phone him on the number supplied by the Toymod site. My question is . . . . are they reliable, etc. Can anyone help me here
pls. Kathleen. bounce
Back to top Go down
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

Number of posts : 450
Home City : AUS
Model and year : 4wd sc
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Amayama Japan - for spare parts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amayama Japan - for spare parts?   Amayama Japan - for spare parts? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 am

Not me, haven't heard of them on here? Shocked Let us know if they sort you out hay.

Oh and welcome to the forum Kath, i just replied to your PM Laughing Make sure you post some pic of you SC.
Back to top Go down

Amayama Japan - for spare parts?
Page 1 of 1