Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Front wheel bearings for a KZH120

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dpjmarsh

Number of posts : 11
Home City : Huntingdon
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Front wheel bearings for a KZH120 Empty
PostSubject: Front wheel bearings for a KZH120   Front wheel bearings for a KZH120 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:10 pm

Anyone know where I can get a front wheel bearing for my KZH120? It was noted as an advisory on the last mot bounce
Back to top Go down
Clockman
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Front wheel bearings for a KZH120   Front wheel bearings for a KZH120 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:24 pm

If you take the number etched on the bearing to an industrial bearing supplier they should be able to match it. Beware however that there is a tacit agreement in the industrial bearing business not to supply bearings for 'automotive application' these are flagged up as possible auto use on their lists,and they will tell you that it is unavailable and suggest an auto supplier. So if they ask what it is for don't say car.Instead, say it's from a ceramic clay process machine, they are unlikely to know what this is (except Stoke on Trent guys).If it comes in a Plummer block pop it out and chuck the block away. Usually about 1/4 of the car shop price this way. Your local SKF stockist is worth a try.
Back to top Go down
dpjmarsh

Number of posts : 11
Home City : Huntingdon
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Front wheel bearings for a KZH120   Front wheel bearings for a KZH120 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:23 am

Thanks for that Clockman - I'll give SKF a try first and let you know how I get on

Dave Marsh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front wheel bearings for a KZH120   Front wheel bearings for a KZH120 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front wheel bearings for a KZH120
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: