Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cannylad
cannylad

Number of posts : 12
Home City : South Shields
Model and year : 1999 TOYOTA HIACE 2.8 DIESEL CAMPERVAM
Registration date : 2011-09-21

TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Empty
PostSubject: TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX   TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi I have a Jap Imported Toyota Hitop Campervan/Camping Car. Its a 4 berth convertion with two double rear seats .I have a problem that I can not get sorted with the electrics nor it seems can Toyota UK. It is the Cigarette Lighter/Sart Nav Socket - Clock - Interior light circuit. It seems the fuse has blown and I just cant trace where the fuse box is located. I have searched everywhere. There is a fuse panel to the lower right of the steering column but these look like serious main engine fuses. There is also a fuse panel in the rear that serves the water Pump and interior rear lighting/campervan sort of lecky bits. I am desperate for help with this. Can someone steer me in the right direction. I have tried all the suggested places that have been posted on the internet as it seems that this is a problem for Hi Ace owners

TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Toyotahiace
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/canny.cannylad?ref=bookmarks
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX   TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 pm

ok try looking at the left of the steering column near the centre console area it's a b****tard to get at but it is there.
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX   TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:04 am

Should be one there just up from the drivers left foot, and maybe another behind the panel by the passenger right foot for other systems fitted by Toyota.
Back to top Go down
cannylad
cannylad

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX   TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:32 am

Hi all thanks. Is this the fuse panel you talk about:

TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Fusepanel

This is the cover for the panel withdiagram

TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Cover

I have seen this panel before but these fuses look like none I have ever seen before are they common in Japaneses Imports or Toyotas in general

Back to top Go down
chrisandhiace
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 502
Home City : Preston
Model and year : LH 107 4wd 1992
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX   TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:26 am

Thats the relays...
From there look to the right at the back of the footwell.....or follow the steering column down and look to the left...the box is a bit smaller than the relay box and set further back..
Back to top Go down
cannylad
cannylad

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX   TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:26 pm

I FOUND IT...........................YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........I FOUND IT...............WEEKS N WEEKS OF FRUSTRATION ALL OVER......................I FIXED MY DOOR LIGHTS, MY CLOCK, MY INTERIOR LIGHT........................................ YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........but my cig lighter still aint working..............................ya'll, I bet there is a line fuse to the cig lighter affraid
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX   TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:19 am

only if it's an after market one fitted original does not have an inline fuse
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX   TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:48 am

Not heavy duty wiring to the cig lighters if the outlet has had heavy use may have burnt out the wire. Happens a lot on Estimas.

Anyway well done on sorting all the other problems.
Back to top Go down
cannylad
cannylad

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX   TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:12 am

Thanks every one for all your help. I have been driving and fixing cars for 40 years. I thought I was going daft when I could not find the fuse panel. Bus lol!
Back to top Go down
Django-Wildheart
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 29
Home City : Penarth
Registration date : 2012-11-19

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX   TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:55 am

this thread ended weeks of agony after I couldn't find the fuse box - I also refused to believe I couldn't so persevered way way past the point of common sense before checking the forum . . . I am like a fool riding a fool sometimes . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX   TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOYOTA HIACE FUSE BOX
Page 1 of 1