Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Radiator Hoses - Both Radiators - Where to Buy ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ericthered

Number of posts : 9
Home City : Brisbane
Registration date : 2011-05-30

New Radiator Hoses - Both Radiators - Where to Buy ? Empty
PostSubject: New Radiator Hoses - Both Radiators - Where to Buy ?   New Radiator Hoses - Both Radiators - Where to Buy ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 am

Hi Folks

I've just had my 1995 SC 3 litre engine re-built and would like to change the radiator hoses as well. (Have had the radiators re-cored & cleaned.

Does anyone know where I can buy these hoses in Brisbane Australia - Need the hoses for the front radiator as well as those for the bottom raditor that is under the vehicle. Any part numbers as well ?

Thanks for your help

Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

New Radiator Hoses - Both Radiators - Where to Buy ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Radiator Hoses - Both Radiators - Where to Buy ?   New Radiator Hoses - Both Radiators - Where to Buy ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:02 am

Guess they will be a Toyota only item - Part numbers can be found on www.toyodiy.com
Back to top Go down

New Radiator Hoses - Both Radiators - Where to Buy ?
Page 1 of 1