Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my view on supercustom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnv

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-26

my view on supercustom Empty
PostSubject: my view on supercustom   my view on supercustom Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:13 pm

Laughing Laughing hi all.
jusy thought ide let you know what i think of supercustom,ive had numerous vans over the years(im a carpetfitter and have a consumer electrical business),i came across my hiace on ebay a year and half ago,how have i survived over the years without it!!!!
the seats fold down(i have a protective sheet i use to cover seats)and i can get 8 4metre carpets in!!!i get all my electrical equipment in when i go to the warehouse,theres 8 seats which is great as i run a karate group and its a big help at competitions,it runs like a dream,need i go on Very Happy Very Happy theres lots more i could say in its favour but il be here forever,just a great vehicle,as its quite old im looking for another one(got to be a super custom)if ne ones got one for sale Laughing Laughing 1 fab multi purpose vehicle lol! lol!
john
Back to top Go down
Clockman
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-09-13

my view on supercustom Empty
PostSubject: Re: my view on supercustom   my view on supercustom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:47 pm

I agree fully with your comments, another point is that driving the SC Turbo during a busy week is so less tiring.The well matched auto and light steering coupled with the power and uncanny quietness make for a relaxed and easy progress which I find much less taxing on my old bones. I wish I'd bought one years ago.
Back to top Go down

my view on supercustom
Page 1 of 1