Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Auto Elec in the Melbourne area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snd.wave~
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 20
Home City : Melbourne
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Auto Elec in the Melbourne area Empty
PostSubject: Auto Elec in the Melbourne area   Auto Elec in the Melbourne area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:03 am

Could anyone in Melboune please recommend an auto electrician or mechanic? One that's familiar with the dash of an SC preferably.

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Auto Elec in the Melbourne area   Auto Elec in the Melbourne area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:34 am

sorry i can't help i do all my own repairs.
What's the problem?
Back to top Go down
snd.wave~
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 20
Home City : Melbourne
Registration date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Auto Elec in the Melbourne area   Auto Elec in the Melbourne area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Thanks Ruffnut,
my map lights don't work and its driving me a bit crazy trying to get them going. The moon/sun roof controls work fine but the map lights give me nothing. I checked with a multimeter and there's no voltage going to them at all.
I went out to BIP Toyota near Deer Park yesterday and had a rummage through a very beaten old SC. I followed the cable from the map lights right around the passenger side roof, and it ended up heading towards (what i think is) the airconditioning unit, just in front of the moon roof.
I have played with all the fuses, and they all seem fine, not that I could identify the one for the moon roof. Everything is in such good condition in this vehicle, its surprising they don't work.
Will press on.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

Number of posts : 884
Home City : Hervey Bay Qld
Model and year : 1994 sc
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Auto Elec in the Melbourne area   Auto Elec in the Melbourne area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Fun hey ?? I'm still trying to get the middle light going after a couple of years ..pull it all out and it works fine for about a day then back to nada Sad  One day !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auto Elec in the Melbourne area   Auto Elec in the Melbourne area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auto Elec in the Melbourne area
Page 1 of 1