Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Awning crank connector

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wadibasher

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Harrogate
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Awning crank connector Empty
PostSubject: Awning crank connector   Awning crank connector Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 pm

My 93 Hiace Cruising Cabin has a nice side awning (made apparently by YKK) and a crank handle with hook, but the link between the two has gone missing between the dockside in Japan, where the opened awning was photographed in full splendour, and the UK. The importer knows nothing.
The awning has a vertical stud with a small horizontal through hole. A keyring will fit and can be used to open the awning but is not strong enough to close it again. Does anyone know what form the missing part might take and where I might find one, or have any bright ideas for a substitute?
Back to top Go down
BFG
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 24
Home City : West Midlands, UK
Model and year : 1994 HiAce Reimo conversion, 2.8 auto.
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Awning crank connector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awning crank connector   Awning crank connector Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Apologies replying to an old post, but did you have any joy with spares for your YKK awning? We've just taken on a 1994 van with the YKK awning, and the loopy thing that you connect the crank handle to is broken.

Cheers,

Rob
Back to top Go down

Awning crank connector
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: