Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi there from the 'City of Sails'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hootizz
hootizz

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Auckland NZ
Model and year : 2.8 Diesel ZL 1999
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Hi there from the 'City of Sails' Empty
PostSubject: Hi there from the 'City of Sails'   Hi there from the 'City of Sails' Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Hey there.., I have just joined up with the group.., I have had my fair share of Hiace work horses over the years and currently have a 1999 2.8 Diesel LWB.., it is a very basic 'tool box' on wheels with none of the Super Custom luxuries but none the less it has now got 416,000 km's on the clock and still going strong..!! it shows no sign of giving up, but if and when it does I am lining up a 1UZ ( Lexus V8 ) conversion for it.., I know it is going to cost more to run in these times of inflated fuel prices.., but what the heck 'its gunna sound fantastic'..!! anyway keep up the great work and also keep the shiny side up and the greasy side down.., Kind Regards, Hootizz...

Last edited by hootizz on Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hootizz
hootizz

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Auckland NZ
Model and year : 2.8 Diesel ZL 1999
Registration date : 2011-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi there from the 'City of Sails'   Hi there from the 'City of Sails' Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm

p.s. - How the heck do you insert images into the post's..??
Back to top Go down
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

Number of posts : 450
Home City : AUS
Model and year : 4wd sc
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Hi there from the 'City of Sails'   Hi there from the 'City of Sails' Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:22 am

Hay welcome Hootizz, I just replied to your snorkel question. Very Happy

To insert images just click on the ''host an image'' button on the tool bar above the area that you type in. Just scroll your curser over those box's above to see what they are.

Yes those work horse Hiace's are tuff, my dad got 500,000 km's out of his, the only thing that killed it was the rust in the body.

Oh and yes go the V8! Have a search on here cause i think somebody has done a V8 conversion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there from the 'City of Sails'   Hi there from the 'City of Sails' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there from the 'City of Sails'
Page 1 of 1