Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sliding door :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kuleng05

Number of posts : 3
Home City : phillipines
Registration date : 2010-04-11

sliding door :( Empty
PostSubject: sliding door :(   sliding door :( Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:12 am

good day guys! my ride is a 97 hi ace super custom. im planning to put a 18" mags but the problem is the sliding door is open it is too close from the wheel.. i saw some photos here when the sliding door is open, how come that the door is still far from the wheel. how did they do that?? any info? thanks a lot Smile

nagrom7 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: sliding door :(   sliding door :( Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:36 am

you can get from japan extended hinges for the sliding door which allows a wider gap between the body and the door
Back to top Go down
kuleng05

Number of posts : 3
Home City : phillipines
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: sliding door :(   sliding door :( Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:36 am

sir, you have any idea what website can i buy it online? thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: sliding door :(   sliding door :( Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:37 pm

try www.plotdog.co.jp also www.car-life.co.jp there are other links in the link part of the forum that may help you, you will need a translatoe like google or babel fish
Back to top Go down
nagrom7
Not so new now
Not so new now
nagrom7

Number of posts : 27
Home City : VIRGINIA BEACH
Model and year : 1995 Toyota Hiace Super Custom
Registration date : 2022-01-29

PostSubject: Re: sliding door :(   sliding door :( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 1:16 am

kuleng05 wrote:
good day guys! my ride is a 97 hi ace super custom. im planning to put a 18" mags but the problem is the  sliding door is open it is too close from the wheel.. i saw some photos here when the sliding door is open, how come that the door is still far from the wheel. how did they do that?? any info? thanks a lot Smile

Did anything ever turn up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sliding door :(   sliding door :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sliding door :(
Page 1 of 1