Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am a new member looking to buy a Hiace Super Custom!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nikdraycott

Number of posts : 4
Home City : brighton
Registration date : 2010-11-06

I am a new member looking to buy a Hiace Super Custom! Empty
PostSubject: I am a new member looking to buy a Hiace Super Custom!   I am a new member looking to buy a Hiace Super Custom! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Hi there. I am new to this group , at the moment doing all the research i can before i take the plunge. I have come to a tentative conclusion that a 3.0 L Tdi would be the best engine to go for, additionally a manual if possible, do they do a better MPG?. I have about 2,000-3,000 budget. Is buying one with approx 120.000 on the clock a good idea? I've seen a lot of good photos, and after looking at a lot of good vehicles this van seems the one for me, although has anyone heard of the Toyota Colorado's supposed 40 mpg? Hi all and i hope to hear from you..
Back to top Go down
chrisandhiace
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 502
Home City : Preston
Model and year : LH 107 4wd 1992
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: I am a new member looking to buy a Hiace Super Custom!   I am a new member looking to buy a Hiace Super Custom! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Good luck with the search...if you like what you see for your money it has to be good......but keep some aside for what you don't see.
3ltr should be a good choice...manuals boxes are rare though
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

Number of posts : 884
Home City : Hervey Bay Qld
Model and year : 1994 sc
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: I am a new member looking to buy a Hiace Super Custom!   I am a new member looking to buy a Hiace Super Custom! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Welcome, and now for the bad news... you wont get 40 MPG...probably not even 30 but who cares they are a top vehicle. 3ltr turbo is the way to go but all seem good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a new member looking to buy a Hiace Super Custom!   I am a new member looking to buy a Hiace Super Custom! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am a new member looking to buy a Hiace Super Custom!
Page 1 of 1