Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

urgent help needed speedo not working can you help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbri

Number of posts : 5
Home City : glenrothes
Registration date : 2010-10-15

urgent help needed speedo not working can you help? Empty
PostSubject: urgent help needed speedo not working can you help?   urgent help needed speedo not working can you help? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:15 pm

good day to all as mentioned earlier im new to the site and have just bought a super custom from a small garage in bristol i amd due down tomorrow morning from edinburgh but the garage have informed that the speedo not working correctly is there any members out there that can advise the garage to fix this or even better to go there and help for which they will pay. they are based in yates bristol uk if anyone can help i would be much appreciated many thanks bigbri my contact number is 07889802671 thanks
to the administrators ,sorry if this is not correct i would appreciate any input you can give to help me, many thanks
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: urgent help needed speedo not working can you help?   urgent help needed speedo not working can you help? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Oh sorry I'm away from Bristol otherwise I would have tried.

Nice bus I saw it in the lacal paper - assuming it was the trade in to clear?
Back to top Go down
bigbri

Number of posts : 5
Home City : glenrothes
Registration date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: urgent help needed speedo not working can you help?   urgent help needed speedo not working can you help? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:15 pm

yes guess it was, couple wee thing speedo not working and o/d light flashing but guess thats cause speedo not working??
anyway trying to source a sensor toyota quoted £194
do you know where can get good prices for parts? also need a glass screen stud one missing from pax sliding door,thanks,brian
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: urgent help needed speedo not working can you help?   urgent help needed speedo not working can you help? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Glass stud same as on most other Toyotas - try a breakers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: urgent help needed speedo not working can you help?   urgent help needed speedo not working can you help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

urgent help needed speedo not working can you help?
Page 1 of 1