Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pimped funbus

Go down 
+9
davehirc
Grabhorn
bobbond
suhayb
danger_mouse
izzzzythedog
AussieQ
WERX
funbus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
funbus
Been here a while
Been here a while
funbus

Number of posts : 135
Home City : hampshire
Model and year : 1993, Toyota Hiace, 2.8 diesel,
Registration date : 2010-10-08

pimped funbus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pimped funbus   pimped funbus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 2:10 pm

BonyB wrote:
Hi, Love the bus mine has the same colour interior but not as lavish as yours, imported it as you see it, done a bit of work to the front valance and fitted a leisure battery, so all interior lights run off that, really interesting to see another...Love the dash,and front interior, mine needs a fair bit of TLC and a new/recovered front drivers seat. must find out how to put some pics up....stunning graphics!!

Thanks, i look forward to seeing some pictures of yours once you get them up Smile
Back to top Go down
funbus
Been here a while
Been here a while
funbus

Number of posts : 135
Home City : hampshire
Model and year : 1993, Toyota Hiace, 2.8 diesel,
Registration date : 2010-10-08

pimped funbus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pimped funbus   pimped funbus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Can someone from admin please delete this thread as non of the pictures work anymore. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

pimped funbus
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3