Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HELP need new starter motor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andyonvmax

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Paignton
Registration date : 2009-08-21

HELP need new starter motor Empty
PostSubject: HELP need new starter motor   HELP need new starter motor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Hi
I would appreciate any help sourcing a starter motor for my Hiace Super Custom Deluxe Ltd (1990 2.8 non-turbo deisel auto)
Ruby, our family camper, has had problems with her starter for some time and i have had to tap (or eventually clobber) the starter to get her going. I have taken the starter to a repair shop who did a grand job but unfortunately, she is now beyond repair.
Hence i am looking for a replacment starter. I am struggling to find reliable parts people, having been ripped off and had my credit card used!
I also cannot seem to find any numbers on the old starter, which I have been asked for by any of the companies i have called.
Urgent help appreciated.
Reliable parts companies needed and any help sourcing parts or accessing codes.
looked at the TOYOdiy.com recommended but cannot make head nor tail of it, sorry.
Cheers in advance
Andy
Sad
Back to top Go down

HELP need new starter motor
Page 1 of 1