Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need an Air Con Cpmpressor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
williamskm

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-09

I need an Air Con Cpmpressor Empty
PostSubject: I need an Air Con Cpmpressor   I need an Air Con Cpmpressor Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:14 am

Hi there, I have2L-TE Diesel Automatic.
The other day the fan belt to the air con broke, the garage stated that it was caused by the compressor seizing. The problem is I live in Spain and it's very difficult to communicate with rural garages (any of them). He has looked for the part but cannot find it. Would you know the part number or is there a compressor from another make that will do. Mine is a Japan import and all my books are in Japanese. Its a 1993 model, had trouble getting anything for it and was so pleased to see your forum page.
Hope you can help with any information, where to get one etc.
PS the part number for the fan belt would be useful as well
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Number of posts : 472
Home City : Cheshire
Model and year : 93 2.4 turbo supercustom limited
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: I need an Air Con Cpmpressor   I need an Air Con Cpmpressor Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:48 pm

think the part number is 88320-26400 for the compressor and 9932-61240 for the belt
Back to top Go down
williamskm

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I need an Air Con Cpmpressor   I need an Air Con Cpmpressor Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:23 am

Thank you maximas I will let you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need an Air Con Cpmpressor   I need an Air Con Cpmpressor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need an Air Con Cpmpressor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Hiace Mechanical Matters :: GREASE MONKEY !!! (sorry couldnt resist its a BF2142 thing)-
Jump to: