Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help! need part #

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zoochy
Been here a while
Been here a while
zoochy

Number of posts : 148
Home City : Tropical Canada
Model and year : LH107G 1991
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Help! need part # Empty
PostSubject: Help! need part #   Help! need part # Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:33 am

I was under my van today checking to make sure the pusher fuel pump was sitting tight anf noticed that I have a broke piece on my suspention.

It's looks like a pipe fastener that mounts onto the rear axil.

Here is where it sits (looking towards the back of the vehilce):

Help! need part # Imgp0511

And this is what it looks like (unbroken from the other side)

Help! need part # Imgp0510

It's a small enough piece but the toyota dealer here can not order it w/o a part number. The parts Catalog program available online does not work on my computers opperating system.

Can anybody help me out? I was planning on going up-island this weekend...
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Number of posts : 472
Home City : Cheshire
Model and year : 93 2.4 turbo supercustom limited
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Help! need part # Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! need part #   Help! need part # Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:57 pm

hmmm. let me think errrrm, ah now then .off the top of me head 48823r Very Happy.im good me arent i and let me guess,you still have a v.w aswell Surprised .ok im rumbled i can spot it in ya piccy Smile
Back to top Go down
zoochy
Been here a while
Been here a while
zoochy

Number of posts : 148
Home City : Tropical Canada
Model and year : LH107G 1991
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Help! need part # Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! need part #   Help! need part # Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:09 am

Thanks heaps Maximus. The # was of little help when I went to the dealer. The refernece # you provided was the same for one of 2 potential brackets on the Forerunner (surf) SUV of the same year. Both parts had to come from outside and both had a no return policy...

I ended up going to a plumbing place and got a pipe strap that I managed to modify. It fits perfectally and I now can hit the road tomorrow morning.

I really appreciate your effort and I have to get an older computer so I can run that program. Windows 98 should work eh?
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Help! need part # Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! need part #   Help! need part # Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:44 am

no probs.think that certain parts must be interchangeable between models.even though it says for windows 98 it does work with all formats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Help! need part # Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! need part #   Help! need part # Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:49 pm

the bracket and rubber have the same part number as the two wheel drive models. for anyone interested the metal bracket number is 48823r and if you need the rubber bush the part number is 48815r
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Help! need part # Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! need part #   Help! need part # Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:55 pm

What a star....good work max
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Help! need part # Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! need part #   Help! need part # Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:58 pm

was looking today at the epc program and think i might have it a bit wrong Embarassed .when you have the diagrams in front of you the parts have numbers with em.these are then brought up referenced with a part number when highlighted and f10 is pressed.the numbers for the above parts are bush:-48815-26080 and the metal bracket is :-48823-26050.sorry for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help! need part # Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! need part #   Help! need part # Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! need part #
Page 1 of 1