Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is disturbing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WERX
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
WERX

Number of posts : 475
Home City : Sydney
Model and year : Toyota Hiace Super Custom 2000
Registration date : 2009-05-28

This is disturbing Empty
PostSubject: This is disturbing   This is disturbing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 am

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Hiace-2007-LWB_W0QQitemZ220614572200QQcategoryZ35227QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3907.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D15%26pmod%3D130398237077%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D54
If you read the copy at the bottom of this ad - at 63k's to be using oil!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.werx.net.au
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

Number of posts : 450
Home City : AUS
Model and year : 4wd sc
Registration date : 2008-06-04

This is disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is disturbing   This is disturbing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 am

Yeah makes you wonder doesn't it? Suspect
Back to top Go down
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

Number of posts : 450
Home City : AUS
Model and year : 4wd sc
Registration date : 2008-06-04

This is disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is disturbing   This is disturbing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:46 am

The new shape Hiace's are over priced peices of junk if you ask me! I HATE THEM! They are uncomfortable to sit in with less leg room, crap seats, gutless engine and they look like a house brick on wheels! BUT DONT GET ME STARTED THOUGH! Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
k4s
Not so new now
Not so new now
k4s

Number of posts : 27
Home City : Taupo
Model and year : 93 5 speed 3.0 turbo
Registration date : 2009-07-29

This is disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is disturbing   This is disturbing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:03 am

It took me a while to get used to the new shape.Ugly ,I thought.Now ...not so much.It has kinda grown on me and some of the vans I've seen lately are very nice.
I'm short so the seating position is okay for me but I can see how a tall person may find it cramped and the vision not so good..
This model is on my shopping list when the price gets a bit more sensible.Still sitting at around the 25000 mark for a second hand high mileage in NZ.
Back to top Go down
WERX
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
WERX

Number of posts : 475
Home City : Sydney
Model and year : Toyota Hiace Super Custom 2000
Registration date : 2009-05-28

This is disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is disturbing   This is disturbing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:59 am

I like the new shape and nearly bought one but after fitting seats, windows etc, the new price was over $40k!
Back to top Go down
http://www.werx.net.au
Sponsored content

This is disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is disturbing   This is disturbing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is disturbing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Modified 'Aces :: Modified 'Aces-
Jump to: