Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

where can i buy front indicator lights?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raded

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Brighton uk
Registration date : 2010-02-01

where can i buy front indicator lights? Empty
PostSubject: where can i buy front indicator lights?   where can i buy front indicator lights? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:32 pm

hi all managed to lose somehow!! my near side front indicator light and the one on the other side is the wronge type dosnt fit correctly; does anyone want to sell me or know where i can buy a pair of front indicator lights for my 1996 s custom
cheers Rick
Back to top Go down
johnny
johnny

Number of posts : 9
Home City : A CAMPSITE NEAR YOU
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: where can i buy front indicator lights?   where can i buy front indicator lights? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Try wellhouse leisure they always seem to have a good range of used import hiace parts there seems to be so many different front end layouts it may be hard to find the right ones good look
Back to top Go down
raded

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Brighton uk
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: where can i buy front indicator lights?   where can i buy front indicator lights? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi thanks for that had a look on the website and they dont have any posted but dropped them a quick e-mail so will see what they say
Thanks again
Rick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where can i buy front indicator lights?   where can i buy front indicator lights? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where can i buy front indicator lights?
Page 1 of 1