Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE

Go down 
+2
Admin
maximus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Number of posts : 472
Home City : Cheshire
Model and year : 93 2.4 turbo supercustom limited
Registration date : 2007-06-09

toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Empty
PostSubject: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:35 pm

Found these and thought of you.Love maximus xxx Very Happy .The first is a link to a file sharing program called utorrent(you need this program to manage the download). http://utorrent.com/download.php .Download this and run the program.The next is a link to a site that has the download. http://search.utorrent.com/search.php?q=epc&e=http%3a%2f%2fisohunt%2ecom%2ftorrents%2ephp%3fext%3d%26op%3dand%26ihq%3d&u=1 .Click on the windows epc iso`s,the file is 3.5gb.Then choose download torrent.It should the say open or save.You need to open it.It should then open utorrent,just click ok.It is quite a large file and will take some time to download but it is worth it.If utorrent only says save you need to save it to desktop and then right click on it and open it with utorrent.Utorrent needs to recognise the file type.Hope this is of help to you all out there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:18 pm

37 Hours to download with Blueyonders 10mb connection !!

Have you opened the files to see whats included ?
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:32 pm

yes i have them it includes the program,european,american and japanese discs for toyota vehicles upto 2004 i think.they take time to come off but if you surf the net or just have the pc on for a couple of hours a night they soon come off.the times do vary so what might start as 37 hours can drop as more people share the file.the discs are not only for hiace but cover many other vehicles also,so if anyone is reading and has a friend with a toyota tell them to look on this site for the links and maybe post a thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 9:21 am

even though the program says for windows 98 it does work on other formats(im on xp)ive also read it works on vista
Back to top Go down
JohnHRef999
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 150
Home City : Lincoln England
Model and year : 1993 Hiace Campervan 4WD 2779cc Diesel Auto Transmission. Sold now
2001 Granvia Camper 3.4ltr V6 Auto
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:20 am

Help I prefer playing with spanners than keyboards!
Put Powergen back in Profit by downloading this BUT when I tried to use the EPC setup.exe file it asks me to put in the correct CD and restart the application. What should the title of the CD be!
Perhaps the download is corrupt - has any one else had problems - followed all the advised instructions and then spent hours unwrapping the data, burning etc ANY ADICE WELCOME!!
PS willing to pay hard earnt cash (bearing in mind the low wages in Lincolnshire) for a set of cd's that work, as a very last resort.

Engines, chassis, gearboxes and injection pumps I can handle, software is another story!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:53 pm

I gave up after 24 hours of downloading !! (and thats with a 10meglybit connection )
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:37 pm

its not to do with connection speed its to do with who is letting you have it and at what speed,when you have your p.c on just leave the torrent running in the background.may take a while though
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:48 pm

anyone used this yet Question Question Question .just incase the post is a bit vague,the toyota electronic parts catalogue is the program that your local toyota garage uses to find your part/part numbers.
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: re: toyota epc   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:16 am

Haven't used it yet but it does work with vista home premium. i have downloaded it from some where else and am still waiting for it to finish but the bits i have do work
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:53 am

nice one cheers for the feedback Very Happy .good luck with the program it can be a bit fiddly scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:24 pm

i have tried it but couldnt make it work.. I will try again soon though
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:21 pm

here the youtube link to install/run epc once you have it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC8xqSWRhSo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:03 pm

This is as far as i can get. I have installed the program, unzipped the euro files to euro a1, a2, b1 and b2. If i then try to setup the c.d's (from the hard drive where the a1 folders are i get this error. Any help appreciated

toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Epc_er10
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:59 pm

did you burn the files to a blank cd?.need to do this first just so you can put em back on the hard drive.also i think you will be needing the jap discs for the hiace.i was struggling at first and ended up installing all of em confused .the video should explain.you choose to install em to the hard drive or just run them off the disc when you need em.i dont think you can extract em to the folders,i think it needs to go through an install type procedure from the cd`s.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:28 pm

no i didnt c.d. them. I thought you could just point the program at the c drive. try again tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

PostSubject: electronic parts dogalogue   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:17 am

Woops sorry folks it does[b] NOT[/b] work with Vista. ihad it on my vista machine but could not get it to install discs. changed to my me machine and all works ok.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:42 pm

you get on o.k. with ME Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:19 am

Is this the same as the epc program ?

toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Autocd10
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:54 pm

looks like a newer version,how do you manage to capture your screen shot as an image Question have wondered how you do this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:47 pm

This is a shot from a site that has manuals for sale...

http://www.autocd.com/index.html?q=10&gc=1525&sha=0

I wondered if it was the same.

I have managed to install a different version that was on a website and I think i have a better idea now so I will try with the one you have.

Re the screen shot, i usually just press shift and prt scrn, open paint and then paste.
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

PostSubject: optional extras   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:51 am

where in the epc do you find the optional extras ie sat nav spoilers etc

thanks
dave
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:31 pm

you could try electrical but on my option it only lists tv and camera.dunno about spoilers probably different on each model so you would have to look through the body section
Back to top Go down
zoochy
Been here a while
Been here a while
zoochy

Number of posts : 148
Home City : Tropical Canada
Model and year : LH107G 1991
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:26 pm

RE:"looks like a newer version,how do you manage to capture your screen shot as an image have wondered how you do this"

It's easy on a windows platform. Somewhere on your keyboard you have a Print Screen button. Sometimes it's abbreviated as Prnt Scrn.

Pressing this button places an image of your screen on your clipboard that you can paste into an image or text editor. Pressing Alt and Prnt Scrn captures just the window that is presently active.
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:01 am

cheers Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE   toyota parts catalogue maximus - TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOYOTA ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next