Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grey carpet set for front

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fasteddie
Not so new now
Not so new now
fasteddie

Number of posts : 60
Home City : Nr Birmingham UK
Model and year : 1994 2.8 LWB Super Custom Limited campervan
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Grey carpet set for front Empty
PostSubject: Grey carpet set for front   Grey carpet set for front Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Anyone got a set of front carpets in grey?
I need a set for the footwells and under the front seats that will cover as far back as over the battery compartment and down to the rear cabin floor.
Back to top Go down
entwistlea
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced
entwistlea

Number of posts : 324
Home City : Sandhurst, UK
Model and year : 1996 Super Custom Ltd. 3.0 TDI EFI
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Grey carpet set for front   Grey carpet set for front Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:48 pm

think you may have to make some
Back to top Go down
http://www.hpi.co.uk
mjphiace
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 43
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 4WD LWB 2.8 Auto High Top Camper 1994
LH129V-ERPDS
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Grey carpet set for front   Grey carpet set for front Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:57 pm

hi fast eddie

I have a van exactly like yours. had it about a year now. Doing some mods and tried to find out why leisure battery was not charging for engine. Turns out previous owner has cut wire from ignition! Anyway, in finding this out I took out the front carpet which to my horror was soaking underneath. I'm wondering if yours is the same which is why you need a new carpet. I suspect my leak is coming from drivers door frame which appears to be a bit bent.
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Grey carpet set for front   Grey carpet set for front Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:43 am

hi fasteddie try leatherseat in hong kong there link is in the links part of the forum they will do the whole van for $300.00 hk dollars i got a set of curtains from them and am very happy with them. He is a bit slow in responding to emails but once you order bloody quick.
Hope this helps
cheers
dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey carpet set for front   Grey carpet set for front Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grey carpet set for front
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: