Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted - Wiring diagram for central locking/electric curtain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vk4tv

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Hervey Bay
Model and year : Super Custom 4WD 3.0L Turbo Diesel 1996
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Wanted - Wiring diagram for central locking/electric curtain Empty
PostSubject: Wanted - Wiring diagram for central locking/electric curtain   Wanted - Wiring diagram for central locking/electric curtain Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi All,

I want to fit an alarm which has remote central locking but need to know where to connect the cables to the central locking on my super custom. Anyone got a circuit please?

Also my side electric curtains are not working (rear is OK) I think it could be a wiring problem as both sides are not working (unless you know better) anyone got a circuit?

Thanks

Roger
Back to top Go down
http://www.vk4tv.com
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Wiring diagram for central locking/electric curtain   Wanted - Wiring diagram for central locking/electric curtain Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:10 am

Remote no idea.

Curtain most likely to be dirty runner power strip or missing pick ups on the ceramic linear motors. Remove curtains from the rail, use a gentle spray household cleaner will do, spray into the rail and use a SOFT cloth/cotton wool to GENTLY slide up and down the runner. Replace only the ceramic slide, and be careful with the pick ups. Test to see the thing fly back and forth!
If during your cleaning you find any broken or rough parts of the power strip it is u/s and you need to find a way to replace it.
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Wiring diagram for central locking/electric curtain   Wanted - Wiring diagram for central locking/electric curtain Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:19 pm

does yours have KEYED central locking and the door lock switch on drivers arm rest?
if it does check sparky lives here section under post central locking again. these are the wires from the switch in the drivers door arm rest that i used to install my remote central locking.
cheers
dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Wiring diagram for central locking/electric curtain   Wanted - Wiring diagram for central locking/electric curtain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted - Wiring diagram for central locking/electric curtain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: