Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our Hiace Camper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skyking
skyking

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Our Hiace Camper Empty
PostSubject: Our Hiace Camper   Our Hiace Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:19 pm

Our Hiace Camper J08g0210

Here's a shot of our camper model we picked up recently. Can't wait for summer vacation. Like to head up north to Hokkaido.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Our Hiace Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Hiace Camper   Our Hiace Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:21 pm

Looks nice..Have you any pics of the inside
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
skyking
skyking

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Our Hiace Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Hiace Camper   Our Hiace Camper Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:38 am

Admin wrote:
Looks nice..Have you any pics of the inside

Sure. Here you are.

Our Hiace Camper J08g0210
Looking towards the rear: the sink and fridge. The cabinet/storage unit to the left of the picture has two hinged boards on top that, when flipped across towards the sink and fridge, offers a sleeping space.

Our Hiace Camper J08g0211
This is the main sleeping area, the sliding bench seat and two side seat storage units with the cushions laid out.

Our Hiace Camper J08g0212
The bench seat upright with the table in place

Our Hiace Camper J08g0213
The upper bunk. The cushions and slide board can be moved forward for headroom over the seats and table.

The van can seat 8 people and supposedly can sleep 6. I think that would be a bit tight though. Two adults and four kids maybe. It's just about right for my wife, daughter and me. Since these pictures were taken I've installed my car navigation system, tucking the nav unit itself in the left side seat/storage right next to the FF heater. Inside the right seat/storage I've installed my ProSine Inverter which will give the added convenience of running a microwave once I locate the perfect size. The battery was in a little compartment beneath the fridge but I ran some wire around the back and now it's in the right side cabinet/storage unit with plenty of room for a second battery.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Hiace Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Hiace Camper   Our Hiace Camper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Hiace Camper
Page 1 of 1